1) Enter the title and web address (including the http:// prefix) of the target web page.
2) Click on the Generate Cloak HTML button to generate the cloaked web page code.
3) Click anywhere in the Cloaked HTML box to select all of the text.
4) Right-click on the selected text and select "Copy" (or press CTRL-C) to copy the text to the Clipboard.
5) Paste the code into a BLANK text file, save it as "mypage.html" (or whatever you want to call it).
6) Upload the file to your web server. You're ready to go!